Now a strength coach for the Kentucky Wildcats, former ASAP Director Ted Lambrinides serves on the ASAP Advisory Board.
Coach Ted Lambrinides developed the ASAP program through over 29 years of coaching experience in the field. He served as the Assistant Strength Coach at The Ohio State University where he trained numerous Buckeye All-Americans in a variety of sports. He has served as a consultant to several NFL teams including the Cincinnati Bengals, the Jacksonville Jaguars and the 2005 World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. He also consults for numerous major collegiate athletic programs. Ted is also a member of the NCAA speakers bureau where he is a nationally known and leading expert on Ergogenic Aids, Steroids and Creatine use (see link to Cincinnati Enquirer article). Ted's business model was featured in a June 2005 story from The Cincinnati Business Courier.
- Professional Services for Athletes
- Goal Oriented ASAP Program
- Progression accomplished over a period of time
- Potential for injury is minimized
- Proper training program administration
- Excellent supervision and coaching with exceptional experience
- Parental and Physicians' trust
- Better Business Bureau Accreditation
ASAP~Athletic Strength And Power on 700 WLW Radio "The Big One"
Cincinnati Post Article regarding former Bengal Doug Pelfrey
Interval Training Workout found on Next Level Fitness Blog
Ted Lambrinides can be contacted via: