ASAP......When You Need Results ASAP
Former Miami Redhawk, 6'6" Big Mike Ensminger once "owned the paint" at Miami University's basketball court at Millett Hall. But at 6'6", sometimes that was much shorter than say, University of Kentucky star Jamaal Magloire who ruled the SEC at 6'11. That was a tall order for Mike, and if Magloire gets into foul trouble, Kentucky just brings in another 6'11 guy to fill the void. So, Big Mike used every bit of psychological strategy that he could muster. He would have to find a way to outsmart his opponents. He made sure that he was in shape by training hard....and was a regular at The ASAP Saturday Morning Conditioning Program during the hot summer months. Another thing he did was to listen to some hard drivin' heavy metal just minutes before ripping off the warm-up jacket. After all, Wally Szczerbiak would be counting on him soon to set a nice screen.
So, here's a look inside the IPOD of #53 Mike Ensminger. By the way, after looking at Rocky Boiman's profile, I'm sure these tunes would meet Rocky's approval! These songs are ranked..... feel free to add your favorites through the COMMENTS area.
- The Master of Puppets....Metallica
- The Beautiful People..... Marilyn Manson
- Symphony of Destruction....Megadeth
- Freak on a Leash.....Korn
- My Name is Mud...... Primus
- More Human than Human....White Zombie
- No More Tears....Ozzy Osborne
- Welcome Home (Sanitarium)....Metallica
- Welcome to The Jungle.....Guns 'N Roses