The Spartan Strength & Conditioning Staff will be holding its 11th Annual MSU SPARTAN Strength & Conditioning Clinic the weekend of February 9th & 10th 2018
“Tips from the Trenches with the Spartan Strength Staff” will again be a FREE event on Friday evening.
As per usual, Saturday’s line-up will include an wide array of clinicians who are certain to give the Spartan's clinic a very well-rounded appeal. And as always, Ken Mannie and the Spartan Strength Staff will be on-hand throughout to provide answers and advice for sports coaches, athletic trainers, strength & conditioning professionals, physical therapists, ! Stay tuned for further details and plan on making the trip to East Lansing for what will be another great weekend!
Somehow, this annual clinic gets better every year. This is a "don't miss" event. And, whether you're a young, aspiring coach or a veteran, experienced one, it's important to attend great clinics like this one in order to gain the latest knowledge...... the kind of knowledge that can help you gain an edge in competing, or defeating an opponent.....it's the kind of knowledge that can help you coach your players to "Earn the Jersey".
- CLINIC SPEAKERS:
- Kevin Yoxall (Strength & Conditioning Coach-Midway HS, Woodway, TX)
- Bob Alejo (Director of Sport Science-Power Lift)
- Dr. Lionel Rosen (Psychiatrist-Sports Medicine Consultant-Michigan State University)
- Jamie Hepner (Senior Applied Sports Scientist-Catapult Sports)
- Kenny Goodrich (Director of Strength & Conditioning Coach-Bowling Green State University)
- Todd Johnston (Strength & Conditioning Coach-Kenowa Hills, Grand Rapids, MI)
- Bill Burghardt (Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach-Football-Michigan State University)
- Ted Lambrinides (Clinic Emcee-Director of Sports Science-Athletic Strength & Power
ASAP Video and Blogpost by Ed Cicale
All Rights Reserved ASAP~ Athletic Strength And Power